Kids in Connection offers:
- Staff Development sessions for schools and other organisations working with kids.
- Connected Classroom Workshops and other workshops based on topics related to working with children - upcoming workshops will be posted on this page.
- Consultancy for Schools around topics relating to:
- Creating caring, responsible and effective classrooms,
- Understanding and responding to children's behaviour,
- Group work with children,
- Ways to work with parents,
- Bringing a sense of playfulness, joy and fun into the day, and
- Teacher stress and burn-out and ways to maintain yourself within this role.
- One to One consultations and support sessions for teachers and those working in children's services.
- One to One social and emotional support sessions for school aged children.
- Follow up sessions for parents to support their child's social and emotional development.
For more information about these services contact Kristy